Custom Infrared Lens, thermal imaging cameras & systems components
25-125mm Continuous Zoom LWIR Lens
GCZ52512D is a 25-125mm continuous zoom lens designed and developed by QUANHOM, which is mainly used in security and surveillance, border patrol and parameter security, homeland security, maritime applications and so on. The focusing success rate after selecting the focusing board is more than 90%.
40/120mm Dual-FOV Lens
GLD40N120 is a 40/120mm Dual-FOV Lens newly developed by Quanhom which is used in border patrol and parameter security, homeland security, maritime applications and other special occasions. Through ...
Security & Surveillance
Maritime & Naval
Hand-held Thermal Imaging Devices
Thermal Imaging Body Temperature Screening
Optomechatronics system is not simply to mount the lens optical-mechanical parts with electronics thermal imaging module, computers, and others, but also needs professional optimizations to ensure the overall performance such as LOS(line of sight), FOV change time, and more.
Infrared Optics Test & Inspection Service
Thanks to the adequate types of equipment, the reliability of Quanhom quality control is always on the top class in the industry. MRTD test reports are also provided if necessary.
Introduction of Continuous Zoom Lens
Infrared lens design is a complex process including optical path, structure, mechanical, electrical, application, coatings and other aspects. Quanhom experienced the design team and processing team to complete the entire design project. The complete design and processing capability from concept to the prototype of mass production enables us to provide ideal solutions for our customers.
- Hat Are the Characteristics of Infrared Thermal Imaging Lenses in Optical Design?The infrared optical lens can display the thermal infrared image composed of the thermal infrared difference between the object itself and the background. This article will specifically introduce the characteristics of infrared thermal imaging lenses.2021-09-26
- The Demands for Infrared Optic Lens of Uav Photoelectric Load PlatformAn infrared optical lens is an indispensable component of a UAV photoelectric load platform. Today, let’s talk about the requirements of the UAV photoelectric payload platform for infrared optical lenses.2021-09-16
- Commonly Used Optical Components of Infrared Thermal Imagers—Germanium LensesGermanium glass has become a common lens for infrared thermal imaging cameras due to its good infrared light transmittance and stability. Today, let's talk about the excellent application of germanium glass in infrared optical systems.2021-09-10
- How does the long EFL with large optics capabilities affect the DRI?
The focal length determines the field of view (FOV) of the thermal imaging camera. The longer the focal length, the smaller the FOV, which translates into more pixels across a target at a fixed range (meaning, the target angle divided by the IFOV angle).
- What can Quanhom lens control board do for you?
A good assistant method for monitoring targets in thermal imaging by IR zooming lens with thermal imaging cores especially for long-distance surveillance and homeland security
- LWIR Lens | Infrared Optics
- MWIR Lens | Infrared Optics
- Other Opto Infrared Components
- Thermal IR Optronics Related Components