Custom Infrared Lens, thermal imaging cameras & systems components
25-125mm Continuous Zoom LWIR Lens
GCZ52512D is a 25-125mm continuous zoom lens designed and developed by QUANHOM, which is mainly used in security and surveillance, border patrol and parameter security, homeland security, maritime applications and so on. The focusing success rate after selecting the focusing board is more than 90%.
40/120mm Dual-FOV Lens
GLD40N120 is a 40/120mm Dual-FOV Lens newly developed by Quanhom which is used in border patrol and parameter security, homeland security, maritime applications and other special occasions. Through ...
Security & Surveillance
Maritime & Naval
Hand-held Thermal Imaging Devices
Thermal Imaging Body Temperature Screening
Optomechatronics system is not simply to mount the lens optical-mechanical parts with electronics thermal imaging module, computers, and others, but also needs professional optimizations to ensure the overall performance such as LOS(line of sight), FOV change time, and more.
Infrared Optics Test & Inspection Service
Thanks to the adequate types of equipment, the reliability of Quanhom quality control is always on the top class in the industry. MRTD test reports are also provided if necessary.
Introduction of Continuous Zoom Lens
Infrared lens design is a complex process including optical path, structure, mechanical, electrical, application, coatings and other aspects. Quanhom experienced the design team and processing team to complete the entire design project. The complete design and processing capability from concept to the prototype of mass production enables us to provide ideal solutions for our customers.
- The Parfocal Calibration and Fast Compensation of High Zoom Ratio Infrared Continuous Zoom Lens-Software Control System DesignIn order to achieve the parfocality of the infrared continuous zoom lens with a large zoom ratio. This article will specifically introduce another parfocal method-software control system design.2021-10-15
- The Parfocal Calibration and Fast Compensation of High Zoom Ratio Infrared Continuous Zoom Lens -Hardware Circuit DesignIn order to ensure the parfocality of the large zoom ratio continuous zoom infrared lens, this article will specifically introduce one of the parfocality methods-hardware circuit design.2021-10-08
- Hat Are the Characteristics of Infrared Thermal Imaging Lenses in Optical Design?The infrared optical lens can display the thermal infrared image composed of the thermal infrared difference between the object itself and the background. This article will specifically introduce the characteristics of infrared thermal imaging lenses.2021-09-26
- How does the long EFL with large optics capabilities affect the DRI?
The focal length determines the field of view (FOV) of the thermal imaging camera. The longer the focal length, the smaller the FOV, which translates into more pixels across a target at a fixed range (meaning, the target angle divided by the IFOV angle).
- What can Quanhom lens control board do for you?
A good assistant method for monitoring targets in thermal imaging by IR zooming lens with thermal imaging cores especially for long-distance surveillance and homeland security
- LWIR Lens | Infrared Optics
- MWIR Lens | Infrared Optics
- Other Opto Infrared Components
- Thermal IR Optronics Related Components