Off-the-shelf & Custom Infrared Lens, thermal imaging cameras & systems components
Quanhom Thermal Infrared Optics
25-125mm Continuous Zoom LWIR Lens
GCZ52512D is a 25-125mm continuous zoom lens designed and developed by QUANHOM, which is mainly used in security and surveillance, border patrol and parameter security, homeland security, maritime applications and so on. The focusing success rate after selecting the focusing board is more than 90%.
40/120mm Dual-FOV Lens
GLD40N120 is a 40/120mm Dual-FOV Lens newly developed by Quanhom which is used in border patrol and parameter security, homeland security, maritime applications and other special occasions. Through ...
TIRH Thermal Imaging Riflescope Handheld Series
TIRH series is an infrared handheld observation device with two configurations of focal length and detector resolution, and the effective observation distance reaches 1200 meters and 2800 meters respectively. The device can also be converted into a quick-release gun sight.
Electro Optical/Infrared Image Systems
EOIR2000 is a multi-function dome camera, equipped with a 1000mm MWIR Lens, a 30-300 MWIR continuous zoom lens, a 1500mm visible light lens, a 13-230mm continuous zoom visible light lens and a laser ranging with a measurement range of ≥20Km module.
Security & Surveillance
Maritime & Naval
Hand-held Thermal Imaging Devices
Thermal Imaging Body Temperature Screening
Optomechatronics system is not simply to mount the lens optical-mechanical parts with electronics thermal imaging module, computers, and others, but also needs professional optimizations to ensure the overall performance such as LOS(line of sight), FOV change time, and more.
Infrared Optics Test & Inspection Service
Thanks to the adequate types of equipment, the reliability of Quanhom quality control is always on the top class in the industry. MRTD test reports are also provided if necessary.
Introduction of Continuous Zoom Lens
Infrared lens design is a complex process including optical path, structure, mechanical, electrical, application, coatings and other aspects. Quanhom experienced the design team and processing team to complete the entire design project. The complete design and processing capability from concept to the prototype of mass production enables us to provide ideal solutions for our customers.
- Quanhom's Participation in International ExhibitionsMay 19,2022Quanhom has always been active in international exhibitions related to thermal imaging technology.
- What are Dead Pixels, Ghost Images and Pot Lid Effect in Infrared Imaging?Nov 14,2023This article will introduce several imaging phenomena that often occur in infrared imaging - dead pixels, ghost images, and the pot lid effect. And some methods to solve these defects are given, such as: non-uniformity correction, compensation, SDRAM and FLASH.
- The Working Principle and Composition of Infrared SensorAug 5,2022Infrared sensor is one of the main functional units of infrared system. Its main task is to detect various dynamic and static targets, and transmit the detected target signals to infrared information and image processing unit for processing. So this article briefly introduces the working principle and composition of infrared sensor.
- How does the long EFL with large optics capabilities affect the DRI?
The focal length determines the field of view (FOV) of the thermal imaging camera. The longer the focal length, the smaller the FOV, which translates into more pixels across a target at a fixed range (meaning, the target angle divided by the IFOV angle).
- What can Quanhom lens control board do for you?
A good assistant method for monitoring targets in thermal imaging by IR zooming lens with thermal imaging cores especially for long-distance surveillance and homeland security
- LWIR Lens | Infrared Optics
- MWIR Lens | Infrared Optics
- Other Opto Infrared Components
- Thermal IR Optronics Related Components