Off-the-shelf & Custom Infrared Lens, thermal imaging cameras & systems components
What are the current mid-wave and long-wave dual-band infrared imaging technologies?
1. Dual-detector and dual-band imaging technology
The method uses two detectors with different wavelength bands and separate optical systems to construct dual-band imaging, and then obtains dual-band images through image registration and fusion technology.
2. Dual-line and dual-band imaging technology
Two-band detection line arrays are placed side by side on the same focal plane to obtain a line array detector that can detect dual-band radiation. At present, only the US Naval Research Laboratory has reported the research results of the dual-column dual-band imaging system in the open literature.
3. Single-detector and dual-band imaging technology
The development of dual-band detectors transferred from quantum wells to mercury cadmium telluride materials has accelerated and has begun to be commercialized.
- LWIR Lens | Infrared Optics
- MWIR Lens | Infrared Optics
- Other Opto Infrared Components
- Thermal IR Optronics Related Components